Whew, it’s been a while since I last posted. Sorry about that.
It’s been a pretty crazy month. Clearly Camp NaNoWriMo has been taking up a lot of my attention (and a bit of sleep as well), but it’s always worth it!
Today is the last day of April and, as an overview of the month, so far I’ve:
- Validated my wordcount for Camp NaNoWriMo at 87,000 (far more than I thought that I would accomplish).
- Read far more than I usually do during April Camp NaNoWriMo (but not nearly as much as I would have liked).
- Started multiple flash-fiction pieces and short stories (and submitted one to a magazine for consideration).
- Started figuring out my schedule for the rest of the summer and the fall.
- Spent wayyy too much time procrastinating (but I’m trying not to focus on that!).
It’s been a pretty good month, although I have no idea where it went. (Has anyone found that postoffice box to time yet? No?).
In the coming month, you can expect:
- The next chapter of Beautiful Cracks (I will explain its absence later).
- A while series of posts about representation of minority groups in books (and writing characters related to them).
- A whole ton of stuff that I have yet to figure out… including a few things that I probably planned on doing months ago.
That’s about it for now I think! I hope everyone is having a great night!
In celebration of Camp NaNoWriMo:
Until next time…